Overview of rules and recommendations
Testing, quarantine and isolation
If you have symptoms such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat or feel sick, you should get tested for Covid-19. Testing is free.
Test centre Fornebu
Testing by appointment takes place at our test centre at Fornebu.
To make an appointment, call the coronavirus hotline on (0047) 67 50 59 99. Opening hours are Monday–Friday: 8.15 am–9 pm, Saturday and Sunday: 9 am–9 pm.
If you do not speak Norwegian, you can ask for a translator when you call. A translator will call you back.
The test centre is located at the parking lot opposite Telenor Arena. You may arrive by car, foot og bicycle. The address is Forneburingen 51. You cannot show up at the test centre at Fornebu without an appointment.
Local drop-in test centre at Rykkinn
The Covid-19 test centre at Rykkinn will close on 14 October 2021. From 15 October you need to make an appointment at Fornebu test centre.
- The test centre at Rykkinn is a drop-in service. You may not schedule an appointment.
- You should expect to have to wait for your turn. Remember to wear warm clothing.
- Remember to bring a valid proof of identity/identification.
- Please walk or cycle to the testing station. There is no car parking available.
- Please arrive at the testing station ALONE. Children may be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend being tested at the Fornebu test centre if possible. Please schedule an appointment online: www.baerum.kommune.no/testing
- Hand-out in various languages: Local drop-in test center Rykkinn (pdf).
- Poster: Testing station - Rykkinn (jpg).
Monday to Thursday, 9 am - 2 pm.
The testing station at Rykkinn is located at Hugins vei 9, 1349 Rykkinn.
After the test
If you have a Norwegian personal identification number (fødsels- og personnummer) you can check your test result at www.helsenorge.no
You will be contacted by phone if your test is positive.
If your test is negative, you will not be called.
If your test is negative, you can return to work/school when you are feeling well and do not have a fever.
About coronavirus vaccines
- Important information on coronavirus vaccine in Bærum (pdf).
- When do we expect to be able to vaccinate different groups against Covid-19?
- Quick guide to the coronavirus vaccine